Sunday 9th June 2019
10am: Children’s Races (11 and under: 1.8km, 8 & under: 1km, 5 & under: 100m)
11am: 10k race
11.15am: 5k race
The Checkendon Run is a multi-terrain event designed to take your breath away in more ways than one with stunning scenery and a very challenging final hill. Enjoy running along beautiful beech wood tracks and quiet country lanes; a true runner’s paradise.
The grown ups don’t get to have all the fun though, as we have very popular children’s races and a family friendly event village. With sausages and burgers from our award winning farm shop Blue Tin, homemade cakes, a bouncy castle and face painting the Checkendon Run is a great day out for all the family.
- Commemorative medal for all participants
- Trophies for first placed male and female in the 5k and 10k races
- Certificates for first three girls and boys in each children’s race
- Race technical t-shirt available to pre-order
- All races are chip timed (except the toddler dash) with live results available in the race village